Postgraduate Online Application
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to the application process
1. For new application, please click Create An Account.
2. Please provide all the information for creating an account. Your E-MAIL ID will be used as your ID.
3. Please click Create A New Postgraduate Application.
4. You have to complete all the required information, otherwise your application form will not be sent to us.
5. Upon completing the online application, you have to PRINT this application form.
6. The APPLICATION FEE of RM 100.00 (Malaysian applicant)/ USD 35 @ RM 119.00 (ASEAN applicant)/ USD 50 @ RM 170.00 (NON ASEAN applicant) must be paid in favour of the BENDAHARI UUM through:-
* Online payment via the UUM E-Com (online payment gateway) . Choose payment mode credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or FPX (if you are internet banking user); or
* At any branch of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) using the Bill Payment Slip. Specify payee code 340 in the column “pay for” in the Bill Payment Slip; or
* Payment by cash at the Bursar’s Department (there is an additional service charge of RM20.00).
7. Data has to be TRANSMITTED in order to allow you to print this application form.
8. No amendments to the online form will be allowed after the application is submitted.
9. Completed application form together with all the required supporting documents and payment slip should be sent to the respective College.
10. Applications submitted after the deadline will be processed for the next intake. For details on admission requirements, please refer to the details for the respective programme.
Applications considered not complete, will not be processed. Only printed application form with all supporting materials and payment slip will be processed.
If you need any assistance or more information for the application process, please contact us via the phone or email.
Please click here to proceed with the Online Application